Monday, March 18, 2013

I Love Bassets!

It has been a little while since my last post. Sorry. I've been busy heading to the gym around twice a week and spending at least one morning on the weekend at the barn riding my pony. Warmer weather was here and made riding fantastic. However, we now suddenly have another winter storm headed our way. Also, 3 of the 4 past weekends included a visit to my Mother-in-Law's house. Want to know why?

Well two reasons:

1. We enjoy watching a good Bruins hockey game at their house.

Source

2. This adorable little guy!


I can't handle his super adorable floppiness! He is so silly and has a tendency to trip over his soft ears.This is their second Basset Hound.


Dear, sweet Homer was laid to rest 1 year ago on March 8th. He was 15 1/2 years old. My husband surprised his mother with him when he was just a puppy. We were all quite sad to lose him but he lived quite a long life. At Christmas we ordered a custom printed fleece throw from Wal-Mart as a gift for Andrew's Mom. They have a great service where you can upload a hi-res photo and they will print it on a variety of products. We chose a photo of Homer when he was much younger and luckily it turned out to be one of my MIL's favorites. The throw is huge and came out fantastic. She love it and it was such a great deal. Here are Andrew & his Mom holding it up on Christmas.


Well at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013 my MIL and her boyfriend decided to get a new puppy. This little boy was born on 12.12.12 and they named him Maxwell. They got him on February 22nd and we are all in love with him. All of the photos of Maxwell in this post are from February 23rd. Now you will be subjected to cuteness overload.





Has any once else been enjoying some super cuteness?

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over here!! So cute! You know we LOVE bassets.

    ReplyDelete