Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weight Update & Our Regularly Scheduled Programs Part 1

Weight Loss update - So I have been using MyFitnessPal for 2 weeks now and I still love it. I've learned not to get too upset with myself if I go over my calories. There is enough wiggle room that I can go over some and still be losing weight. The best news - I'm down 5 lbs since I started MyFitnessPal. I'm on my way to losing those 40 I'm shooting for. I also added my ticker to the right side of my blog and it will automatically update every week when I check-in. I always weigh myself Wednesday morning right after I wake up and use that as my check-in weight. I also weigh myself a few other times throughout the week but don't check-in. 

So now I'll move on to what this post is really about - Our regularly scheduled programming aka our favorite TV shows.

Sundays

Source

Once Upon A Time - Fairy tale characters in our world. It is fantastic and the mysteries in each episode are fantastic.

Source

Downton Abbey - I didn't start watching this until after the second season was finished. I caught up on the first and second season on DVD. We were all ready when the 3rd season started this year. Andrew was skeptical at first but he is hooked just as much as me now.

Source

The Mentalist - Supposedly Patrick Jane has met Red John but I'm not sure who it is. Cho is so dead pan he makes me laugh. And we are pretty sure that Grace (the girl pictured in the upper right corner) is pregnant in real life. Every episode she is either sitting at her desk or behind something.

Mondays

Source

How I Met Your Mother - They recently announced that everyone has signed on for one last season. So that  means we will finally know who Ted is going to marry. I'm really hoping that means we get to meet her this season so it isn't just - hey here's the Mother, end of story.

Source

Rules of Engagement - I love Patrick Warburton. He is hilarious! Sometimes I swear Andrew and I are a lot like Jeff and Audrey. Russell is just creepy.

Source

Two Broke Girls - We started watching this show right from the beginning of the first season last year. We laugh so hard whenever we watch this show.

Tuesdays

Source

NCIS - We love every single one of these characters. Ziva and Tony just need to finally get together. Gibbs is great he is such a father figure for his team. Ducky, Abby and McGee just add to the fabulous cast.

Source

NCIS Los Angeles - Many people were skeptical of this spin-off but we love it. I love every single character.

Source

Vegas - Most of the time I love this show but there are other times when I could do without it. Some of the cast is fantastic where as others are just a little annoying.

That will do for now. I'll be back with the second half of our favorite shows in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment