Tuesday, June 12, 2012

731 Days Ago = 2 Years

I have other posts that I need to write and publish but this one overrides all of them in priority. 2 years ago on June 12, 2010 I married my best friend and the love of my life.


We had known each other for 8 years, been dating for 5 years and engaged for 2 years. We met when we were juniors in high school. My friend Kristy and I met up with her friend Luc and his friend Andrew for a movie and some bowling. What movie did we see? Monsters Inc. ☺ I learned after Andrew and I started dating that he had a crush on me from the first time we met. We were friendly through out high school but never dated. I had a crush on him for a little while but so did my best friend so I never did anything. Andrew thought I had a boyfriend so he never did anything either.

We then graduated high school and headed off to different colleges. I transferred to the local community college my 2nd year and we reconnected. We started hanging out on campus and then started shooting pool with friends or bowling and then it just progressed into a relationship. He is my perfect match we are both major dorks and I don't think anyone else could handle our weirdness.

WEIRDNESS
Source
Two years down and many, many more years of mutual weirdness to go.



I love you Andrew and can't wait to spend those years with you no matter how weird they are!

1 comment: